Skype Video Lessons With Rob MacKillop
New: FaceTime lessons for Mac users!
If you can’t get to my home, why not book a video lesson?
It really is the next best thing to a one-to-one private lesson, in fact it is almost exactly the same.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Email me to give me notice of your wish to book a lesson – robmackillopATgmail.com
2. Get the free Skype Video software from www.skype.com
3. Pay me £37 via PayPal – see www.paypal.com
Block-booking 10 lessons saves money: £35 per hour.
4. Email me – email@example.com to book a one-hour time slot
5. When the time comes, just log on to your Skype account and I will call you.
Have your instrument ready and tuned, plus have a sheet of paper and a pencil at the ready.
You might let me know in advance what you would like to discuss, so that I can be fully prepared for you.
Any questions? Just ask: robmackillopATgmail.com